EPG SHIPYARD – GDYNIA
A major Polish company operating in the off-shore steel industry, energy production facility projects, outfitting and building of ships.
Ship repairs and conversions are been carried out at the recently bought former Gdynia Shipyard Dry Dock and adjacent territory and wharfs with following technical facilities:
- Dry dock SD I of 240 x 40 x 8 m,
- Gantry crane with a capacity of 500 t and height to the hook up to 41m
- Quay of 350 m length (Southern Pier of SD I dock, depth 8 m),
- Cranes on the quay with a capacity of 1 x 20t and 1 x 80 t and crane with a capacity of 1 x 45 tons on the assembly area,
- Industrial gases, compressed air, electricity, 400V/50Hz,
- Assembly prefabrication area of 15832 sqm.
Looking forward to receive your enquiries.Share