Shipyards and Workshops
During last 40 years we have arranged supervised and completed 100s of repair projects worldwide, so today we have a trusted network, see below.
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia (Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad), Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Denmark, Germany, Holland, UK.
Spain, Portugal, Malta, Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine.
Turkey, UAE , India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Korea , China, Hong Kong.
Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, DR Congo, Angola, Namibia, South Africa.
North and South America
Canada, US Gulf , East and West Coasts , Mexico, Colombia, Cuba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Trinidad and Tobago ,Brazil, Argentina ,Uruguay.
1. Thickness measurement.
2. Ultrasonic test/ X-ray test of welding report.
3. Bow thruster overhaul.
4. Stern tube seal renewal.
5. Hatch cover repair specialist including hatch cover water tightness test using ultrasonic machine.
6. Hydraulic machinery repair including shop test of overhauled machinery before fitting on board.
7. High pressure testing of hydraulic pipes
8. Radar Service.
9. Gyro compass and auto pilot service.
10. Satellite communication and vessels internal communication system repair.
11. Main Engine and Diesel Generator Turbocharger overhaul.
12. Main Engine and Diesel Generator governor overhaul.
13. Overhaul of Main Engine control and safety system.
14. Main Switchboard ACB overhaul and simulation test.
15. Chrome plating of worn out parts,if applicable.
16. Metal spray repair of worn out parts.
17. Fabrication of molded spare parts, ie pump impeller and etc.
18. Purification of lubricating oil using portable filter and centrifuge.
New Regulation equipment
19. Project management of Scrubber installation, including approval of drawing by Class.
20. Project management of Ballast water treatment plant installation, including approval of drawing by Class.